I did not sign up for anything from this rip off company and my bank is filing charges on them for fraud.They will have to be stopped by the pissed off consumers to stop them from doing this again and again.

When i went on line i noticed that this has happened to quite a lot of people. We need to stop them. Do not file for a pay day loan from your computer because the company you are asking from gives your information to companies like this.

I was informed about this from my bank.So fair warning be aware.

Had an Experience with USA Credit?

Comments

Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Forest River - 25rks widwood trailer 2016 junk Forest River "We bought frailer brand new cause we liked layout and options not knowing that it would be in shop continues starting with dinning table rail for bed collapsing well friend..." Read more CJS CD Keys - 50$ down the drain and strung me along CJS CD Keys "Bought a Warhammer II key for Steam. Said "Wrong Country". Submitted ticket, 2 days later they said it was a problem with a vendor they had and it will be..." Read more Houzz - Bait and Switch and Price Gouging Houzz "Purchased quilt for $203 that arrived 8-17-2017 Tried to return it or get a credit differential on 9/18/2017 The Website shows I was buying a quilt made by "Collection" The..." Read more West Elm - Everything is cheaply made West Elm "30% of my home goods come from West Elm. I am happy with two of said purchases. Both of which are un-upholstered chairs that don't get everyday use. The other..." Read more