Unauthorized withdrawl from my account I'm not even sure what is USA credit what was the withdrawal for I can't never see the website I would like a refund. I haven't heard from this company are gotten nothing in the mail.

I'm tired of this and angry where is this money going and who do it benefits. I think some thing needs to be done about this internet scam. The people that are doing this should under go the same treatment.

Money being taken without notice I don't care if it's 10 cent explain to me what is happening with my money.

Had an Experience with USA Credit?

Comments

This company needs put in it's place.If anyone is interested in becoming a member of Class Action Lawsuit.

Please contact me at nixiejen6@hotmail.com. This Company needs to be held accountible for it's actions. Lets see how they feel being sued and having money taken off of them.

Regards from the Burg, Rich Nix, 335 Parallel Ave, Pgh, PA.15210 412-892-9276

Fishkill, New York, United States #96166

Yes I was just ripped off too.

Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more