I don't know how I got on these peoples radar, but I get numerous emails from them per day and they will not delete me from their email list.They have dozens of 'from and subject' headings that don't have anything to do with loans.

It is harassment! I want them to stop!! I don't know how I got on these peoples radar, but I get numerous emails from them per day and they will not delete me from their email list. They have dozens of 'from and subject' headings that don't have anything to do with loans.

It is harassment!I want them to stop!!!

Had an Experience with USA Credit?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1339139

Depending on your email provider, you can block emails from senders you don't wish to receive.Look at the options your provider offers which will be somewhere withing the "help" section, etc.

Sometimes you can label them "spam" which will also work, or "junk" or whatever terminology they use.Also, follow the two comments for further options which may work.

Oakland, California, United States #1339062

does the emails have number to customer service?

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #603429

Add them to your spam filter and more importantly, NEVER click on those "UNSUBSCRIBE ME" links in ANY spam email messages. All that does is tell the spammers you have a valid and active email account. Instead, filter the entire domain to be placed into your junk mail folder and be done with it.